Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Icing
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter Softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- Cream together cream cheese and butter until smooth with no lumps. Slowly add powdered sugar, continuing to blend, until smooth. Add milk and vanilla. Pour over hot cinnamon rolls or refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Icing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy
More Recipes for Main Dishes