Walnut Cream Cheese on Cinnamon-Raisin
Grilled cheese sandwiches take the sweet side with Walnut Cream Cheese on Cinnamon-Raisin.
More From Coastal Living
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 cinnamon-raisin bread slices
- Butter, softened
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Spread cream cheese mixture on 4 bread slices; top with remaining 4 bread slices.
- 2. Spread outside of sandwiches with softened butter. Cook in a nonstick skillet over medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note