All You NOVEMBER 2011
1. Place cream cheese between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and gently roll out to a 9-by-6-inch rectangle. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Remove top sheet of plastic and spread chutney over cheese, leaving a 1-inch border on one of the long sides. Scatter scallions on top.
3. Using plastic wrap, roll up cream cheese into a log, with plain border at end. Cover tightly with plastic and chill for at least 8 hours or up to 2 days.
4. Place a small skillet over medium heat to warm. Add pumpkin seeds and salt, then toast, shaking pan often, until seeds are fragrant, about 3 minutes. Immediately transfer seeds to a bowl to cool. When cool, roughly chop.
5. When ready to serve, unwrap cheese and gently press chopped pumpkin seeds all over outside. Serve with crackers, if desired.
Go to full version of