Cream Cheese-Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together butter and cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth; stir in sugar and remaining ingredients. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 13 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Note: For easier stirring, allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature for 30 minutes, or unwrap and microwave at HIGH for 15 to 20 seconds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese-Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance