I searched up this recipe when I found my favorite cream cheese enchilada recipe had been deleted off another web site. However I've got a couple of corrections to make... 1. This yields 4-6 servings, not 1. 2. The scallions mentioned in step 3 aren't in the ingredient list. Other than that, this was an excellent recipe. My husband liked it better than the recipe I lost, and I will definitely make it again. Thanks for posting it.
CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 5oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) 10oz enchilata sauce
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) cubed chicken
- 1 cup(s) drained corn
- 1 can(s) 4oz green chilis
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 package(s) corn tortillas
- 1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
- 2.In the bowl of your mixer cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, and 1/2 of the enchilada sauce. Stir in 1/2 cup of each type of cheese.
- 3.In a second bowl toss together the chicken, corn, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper, green chiles, and half of the scallions. Add the chicken mixture to the cheese mixture and combine well.
- 4.Spread about half of the remaining enchilada sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
- 5.Spoon the filling into each tortilla, roll the tortilla up, and place in the baking dish with the seam down. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the filled tortillas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with the remaining scallions and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes