Cream Cheese-Butter Pecan Frosting
This recipe goes with Chocolate Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese-Butter Pecan Frosting
Yield: Makes about 7 cups
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup cup butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 (16-ounce) packages powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Stir together chopped pecans and 1/4 cup melted butter. Spread in an even layer in a 13- x 9-inch baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until pecans are toasted. Remove from oven, and let cool.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Note: To sugar silk ivy leaves, brush leaves lightly with corn syrup, and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings