Cream Cheese Brownie Sundaes
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) box powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Mint chocolate-chip ice cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Beat cake mix, 1 egg, and butter with an electric mixer at medium speed until combined. Press mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add remaining 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add cocoa, beating until blended. Pour mixture evenly over chocolate layer.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Cut into squares. Serve with mint chocolate-chip ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts