Cream Cheese Blueberry Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 Crust
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 3 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioner's sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread onto cookie crust.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth; stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until serving.
- 1 Bag of Pepperidge Farms Chess Square cookies, crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 c. sugar
- Mix well and press in pie plate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alesia48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Blueberry Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts