Cream Cheese Apple Dip
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) toffee baking bits
- apple slices
- Blend together cream cheese and sugars; mix in vanilla. Stir in toffee bits. Serve at room temperature with apple slices and pretzels. Store in refrigerator. Makes about 2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by patecoleman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Apple Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes