Cream Cheese Apple Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) toffee baking bits
- apple slices
- Blend together cream cheese and sugars; mix in vanilla. Stir in toffee bits. Serve at room temperature with apple slices and pretzels. Store in refrigerator. Makes about 2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by patecoleman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Apple Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads