This is a rich, tasty treat which is a hit with slightly sophisticated or open-minded palates. I always have the ingredients on hand and it is quick. I think the next time I make them I may candy or spice the pecans a bit.
Cream Cheese-and-Olive Pecan Bites
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Marian Cooper Cairns
These little cream cheese-filled pecan bites are the perfect combination of creamy and crunchy. You'll have a hard time stopping with just one bite.
Yield: Makes 40 appetizers
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 80 large toasted pecan halves
- Stir together cream cheese, olives, chives, and pepper. Spread onto 40 large toasted pecan halves; top with 40 large toasted pecan halves, forming sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This