CRAZY GOOD CASSEROLE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 strips of quality bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 box (16 ounces) dried spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook & crumble bacon. While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite-sized chunks. Set cooked bacon aside for later use. In the same pan, cook chicken in bacon drippings. Add garlic powder & salt & pepper to taste.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions. Spray a 9 xc 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain pasta, return to pot. Add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese ~ stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish. Top with crumbled bacon. Top with remaining Monterrey Jack cheese. Back at 400 for about 20 minutes, just until cheese is melted and beginning to brown on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CRAZY GOOD CASSEROLE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles