• Heat the oven to 425°F. for the bread.
• Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook and stir until lightly browned.
• Stir the sauce and red pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the clams. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the clams are cooked.
• Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
• Divide the clams and sauce among 6 serving bowls. Sprinkle with the parsley. Serve with the bread for dipping.
Go to full version of