Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 5 1/5 ounce(s) garlic & herb flavored cheese- such as Boursin
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 12 ounce(s) roasted red peppers drained and chopped
- 1 cup(s) fontina cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounce(s) crawfish tail meat
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chipolte pepper ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 1.5 qt casserole dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and garlic-and-herb-flavored cheese. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Stir in mayonnaise and sour cream until combined. Add peppers, Fontina cheese, Parmesan cheese, crawfish and pepper. Mix until well blended. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve hot iwth toasted French-bread rounds or tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BusyMother and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note