Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 box(es) Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2/3 cup(s) Veg oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 can(s) Cream style corn
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Grated cheddar cheese
- 6 Chopped jalapeÃ±o
- 1 pound(s) Crawfish tails
- Mix all together put in sprayed baking dish. Cook at 400 for 35-40 minutes ( test with toothpick)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bridget0660 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crawfish cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads