- 1 pound cooked, peeled crawfish tails*
- 3 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cilantro-Lime Cream
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs, crawfish tails
How to Make It
Stir together crawfish, 2 cups breadcrumbs, and next 8 ingredients. Shape into 12 patties. Coat with remaining 1 cup breadcrumbs.
Cook patties, in batches, in hot oil in a large skillet 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels, and serve with Cilantro-Lime Cream. Garnish, if desired.
* 1 pound frozen cooked crawfish tails, thawed and rained, may be substituted.