Community Recipe from
- 2 c peeled crawfish (12 oz frozen)
- french bread, 1-2 loaves depending on size and thickness
- 1-2 T butter
- 1/2 c each onions and celery
- 1/4 c red pepper
- 3-4 T garlic
- 1/2 t dry mustard
- 1/4=1/2 C mayo
- 1/3 c mozzarella cheese and cheddar cha
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice bread in half and scoop out inside of top and bottom.
- Saute veggies (onion-garlic) in butter until tender.
- Add crawfish and remaining ingredients and stir until melted.
- Spread mixture into bottom half of loaves, put back together and wrap in foil.
- Bake 20-30 minutes.
- From GoNOLA.com (adapted from recipe by John Folse)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKMealer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crawfish Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers