Crash Hot Potatoes
- pinch(s) Fresh Herbs/Rosemary
- pinch(s) Fresh Pepper
- pinch(s) Kosher Salt
- 8-10 Red Potatoes
- 1. Boil potatoes until fork-tender. Drain. Set aside.
- 2. Drizzle olive oil on cookie sheet.
- 3. Place potatoes on cookie sheet (a few inches apart).
- 4. Smash each potato with a potato masher.
- 5. Using pastry brush, lightly brush each potato with olive oil.
- 6. Sprinkle some kosher salt, pepper, and fresh herb on each potato.
- 7. Bake 450 top rack of oven for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by meehangang and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note