Yield: about 14 cups
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 (48-ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle sparkling white wine, chilled
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- Mash strawberries with a potato masher or fork in a large bowl; stir in sugar, brandy, and cranberry juice. Cover and freeze 8 hours.
- Transfer to a punch bowl; add wine and club soda.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages