Cranberry-White Chocolate Magic Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Low-fat graham cracker crumbs About 7 rectangular crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1 can(s) 14 oz fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup(s) White chocolate morsels
- 1 cup(s) Sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup(s) Pecans or peanuts Chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) Dried cranberries or chopped dried cherries
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a 13x9x2- inch baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over edges of pan; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. In a small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. (Layer will be thin.). Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with white chocolate morsels, coconut, nuts and dried fruit. Press down firmly with fork.
- 3. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen sides from foil while still warm; cool on wire rack. Use foil to lift bars from pan to cutting board. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- Store covered in fridge for up to 5 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hdgirl1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry-White Chocolate Magic Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes