Cranberry & White Chocolate Crescent Pastries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 whole(s) orange
- 1/2 package(s) refridgerated pie crust (1 crust) softened according to package directions
- 3/4 cup(s) white chocolate morsels divided
- 1/4 cup(s) walnut pieces toasted
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place cranberries and water in small micro-cooker; microwave, covered, on high 2-3 minutes or until cranberries are very soft; drain. Zest orange to measure 1 tsp. Process cranberries and zest in manual food processor until smooth.
- 2. Unroll crust onto large round stone. Spread cranberry mixture evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2 in. border. Place 1/2 cup of the chocolate morsels and walnuts in processor and coarsely chop. Sprinkle evenly over cranberry mixture.
- 3. Using pizza cutter, cut crust into 16 wedges. Starting at the wide end, roll up wedges to the point. Arrange pastries on stone, spacing 1 in. apart. Bake 20-23 minutes or until golden brown; remove pastries from oven and place on cooling rack.
- 4. Meanwhile, place remaining 1/4 cup chocolate morsels in microwave safe bowl and microwave, uncovered, on high 45-60 seconds or until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Pour melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag; trim corner. Drizzle pastries with chocolate; cool 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry & White Chocolate Crescent Pastries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries