Cranberry-White Chocolate Cookies
Bake 10 minutes for a soft and chewy cookie or up to 14 minutes for a crisp cookie.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
Cool: 15 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups plus 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-oz.) package white chocolate morsels
- 1 (6-oz.) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup pistachios
- Parchment paper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Add eggs and 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla, beating until blended.
- 2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Beat in white chocolate morsels, cranberries, and pistachios just until combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks, and cool completely (about 15 minutes).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note