These were one of my husband's favorites on our holiday plates this year. I used orange flavored dried cranberries which added the slightest hint of citrus to the cookies. Very nice!
Cranberry-White Chocolate Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate morsels
- 1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; set aside.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture gradually, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in white chocolate morsels and cranberries.
- Drop cookie dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Craisins for sweetened dried cranberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies