Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 30 to 36 cookies
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 oz.) or 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. On another sheet of parchment paper, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
BEAT butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar together in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. ADD flour mixture gradually to butter mixture and beat until well blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until light brown. Slide parchment with cookies onto a wire rack to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies