Cranberry Walnut Pie
- 2 cup(s) cranberries raw
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine melted
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- Lightly grease 10" pie plate. Pour in cranberries, sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup diced walnuts.
- Prepare batter: Beat eggs; add sugar, flour, add melted (somewhat cooled) margarine and oil; Blend as quickly as possible (no long mixing and no electric mixer).
- Pour batter over cranberries. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by idangello and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note