Cranberry & Walnut Coleslaw
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) red cabbage shredded
- 2 cup(s) green cabbage shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries (Craisins)
- Mix vinegar, oil, sugar, and celery seed and set aside. In a large bowl, combine red and green caggabes, walnuts, red onion, and cranberries. Add the vinegar dressing and toss thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate at least three hours before serving. Stir and drain extra dressing. Serves 6-8.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Catvc1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry & Walnut Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads