Recipe from Daniel Gritzer, to be made with DIY Bitters. There are alternatives. Serve with a salad of arugula, endives, diced apples, crumbled farmer cheese and toasted pumpkin seeds. Make this dressing ahead and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Recipe published in Food & Wine: October, 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Peychaud's bitters
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, cranberry juice, dried cranberries and bitters. Gradually add the olive oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note