Recipe from Daniel Gritzer, to be made with DIY Bitters. There are alternatives. Serve with a salad of arugula, endives, diced apples, crumbled farmer cheese and toasted pumpkin seeds. Make this dressing ahead and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Recipe published in Food & Wine: October, 2011.
Yield: 1 serving ( Serving Size: 1/2 cup )
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Peychaud's bitters
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, cranberry juice, dried cranberries and bitters. Gradually add the olive oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes