Balsamic vinegar gives this dressing a rich reddish-brown color.
This recipe goes with Main Dish Turkey Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette and Garlic Croutons
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Stir together first 7 ingredients until blended. Stir in olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, until well blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note