This recipe goes with Winter Green Holiday Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup tangerine juice
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup walnut or light olive oil
- Bring cranberries and tangerine juice to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; boil 5 minutes. Drain cranberries, reserving juice, and set aside. Return juice to saucepan, and boil 5 minutes.
- Process juice, vinegar, and next 4 ingredients in a blender until blended. With blender running, add oil in a slow, steady stream. Stir in cranberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings