1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat a 9-inch square of a 9 or 10 inch round baking pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
2. In a small bowl, combine cranberries, walnuts, and orange rind. In a small saucepan, melt 2 tbsp butter over medium. Stir in brown sugar, oj, and cinnamon. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with cranberry mixture.
3. Whisk flour, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
4. In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer set on medium, beat granulated sugar and remaining butter until creamy. Add vanilla, egg, buttermilk, and flour mixture. Spoon over cranberries.
5. Bake 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Invert onto a rack to finish cooling. Beat glaze ingredients. Drizzle over cake. Slice.
Go to full version of