- 6 cups chilled bottled apple juice, divided
- 6 cups chilled bottled cranberry cocktail, divided
- 1 large orange, halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 1/3 cups fresh cranberries, divided
- 2 cups gold (100% agave) or reposado (aged) tequila
- 1 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 2 bottles sparkling wine, such as prosecco
- 10 to 12 fresh rosemary sprigs (4 in.)
- calories 180
- caloriesfromfat 0.3 %
- protein 0.0 g
- fat 0.1 g
- satfat 0 g
- carbohydrate 19 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- sodium 4 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Make ice ring: Pour 1 cup each apple and cranberry juice into an 8- to 9-in. bundt or ring mold. Add half of orange slices in a single layer and about 1/3 of cranberries. Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
Set aside 24 to 36 cranberries for garnish. Pour remaining berries into mold, then add remaining orange slices. Fill with another 1 cup each apple and cranberry juices. Freeze until frozen solid, at least 3 hours more.
Just before serving, mix remaining 4 cups of each juice with tequila, orange liqueur, and sparkling wine in a large bowl or pitcher. Remove mold from freezer and invert onto a plate. Run bottom of mold under warm water until it releases, a few seconds. Slide ice ring into a punch bowl fruit side up. Fill bowl with punch.
To serve, skewer each reserved cranberry with a toothpick to make a hole. Strip 2/3 of leaves from bottom of rosemary sprigs, then slide 2 or 3 cranberries onto each sprig. Fill glasses with punch and set a sprig in or across each glass.
Make ahead: Ice ring, up to 1 week.