Delicious! We enjoyed this with our Thanksgiving dinner and again for Christmas. It would be great anytime. Easy to make. Make sure you have a BIG pitcher as it makes 4 quarts (or adjust recipe).
Cranberry Tea Cooler
- 2 family-size tea bags
- 2 (2 1/2-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 quart boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups SPLENDA Granular
- 2 quarts water
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Stir together first 4 ingredients; cover and steep 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a container, discarding tea bags and spices. Stir in no-calorie sweetener, 2 quarts water, and remaining ingredients. Serve over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This