Wow! I was going thru some old recipes and came across this one marked as a favorite in my notes. Delicious!
Photo: Charles Walton; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
- 2 1/2 quarts water
- 1 (32-ounce) jar cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 1 cup orange juice
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a large Dutch oven; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and add tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard tea bags, cinnamon, and cloves; stir in orange juice. Chill; serve over ice with lemon wedges. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Tea Recipe at a Glance