- 9 whole graham crackers (1 1/3 cups ground)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 large yolk, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce, pureed and strained (about 5 Tbsp. after straining)
- calories 410
- fat 26 g
- satfat 16 g
- protein 6 g
- carbohydrate 38 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 126 mg
- sodium 287 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350ºF; line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Make crust: Place graham crackers in a food processor and process until finely ground. Add 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter and process until crumbs are moistened. Press mixture evenly across bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate, packing tightly. Bake until crust is crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Make filling: In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and yolk and beat until incorporated. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Scrape down sides of bowl and stir until combined.
Scrape half of filling into prepared crust. Dollop half of cranberry puree on top of filling. Top with remaining filling and then puree. Use a knife to swirl puree through filling, creating a marbled design, taking care not to drag crumbs from crust into filling. Place pie on lined baking sheet and bake until set around edges but still slightly jiggly in center, about 35 minutes. Transfer to rack to cool completely, then loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 2 days.