Cranberry Sweet Potatoes
More From Southern Living
Bake: 40 Minutes
- 2 pounds fresh sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange crushed fruit or whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Arrange sweet potato cubes in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss. Bake at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender, stirring once after 20 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a large serving bowl; add cranberry-orange crushed fruit or whole-berry cranberry sauce, and toss to combine.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ocean Spray Cranberry Orange Cran-Fruit.
- Kitchen Express: Substitute 2 (16-oz.) packages fresh, cubed sweet potatoes (such as Glory Foods brand) for whole sweet potatoes. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables