This recipe goes with Johnston County Crown Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16-ounce) package herb-seasoned cornbread stuffing mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat; add celery and onion, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in stuffing mix and remaining ingredients, stirring just until mixture is moistened. Remove 2 cups unbaked stuffing, and reserve to stuff in pork roast. Spoon remainder into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake, covered, at 325° for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve stuffing with pork roast.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Corn Bread Stuffing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables