Cranberry Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 12 button mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- Olive oil for pan
- 1 medium sausage link
- 1 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 1/4 cup(s) goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried sage
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) maple syrup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Dice 6 of the mushroom stems, discarding the remaining 6. In a pan, melt butter over med-low heat.
- Add cranberries and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the mushroom stems and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool in bowl. In the same pan, turn up the heat to med-high and add a little olive oil to coat the pan.
- Next, add the garlic and sausage meat.
- Cook and crumble until sausage is fully cooked. Leaving the sausage meat in the pan, add the white wine, scraping up all the brown bits on the bottom.
- Turn off heat and add the cranberry and mushroom mixture back into the pan. Add in the goat cheese, sage and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow goat cheese to melt then stir together to combine all of the ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into the mushrooms and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After the 15 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Return to oven and bake for another 5-7 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note