This recipe has become a Thanksgiving favorite in our family. Easy to make.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 17 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 (8-oz.) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (16-oz.) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add sugar, beating until combined. Add egg yolk, beating until blended.
- 2. Separate crescent rolls into 32 triangles. Spoon 1 tsp. cream cheese mixture onto short end of each triangle. Top with 1 tsp. cranberry sauce, and sprinkle evenly with walnuts. Fold long ends over filling, tucking edges under. Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
- Orange-Almond Stuffed Crescents: Stir 1 1/2 tsp. grated orange rind into cranberry sauce. Substitute 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds for walnuts. Prepare and assemble crescents as directed. Stir together 1 egg and 1 tsp. water; brush over unbaked crescents. Sprinkle with additional sliced almonds, if desired. Bake as directed. Stir together 1 cup powdered sugar and 2 Tbsp. orange juice; drizzle over baked crescents. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This