- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
How to Make It
Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp.
Stir together cranberries and next 4 ingredients, and spoon in-to piecrust.
Whisk together egg and remaining ingredients, and pour over cranberry mixture.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°, and bake 30 minutes.