- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 (3-oz.) packages strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup diced celery
How to Make It
Process cranberries in a food processor 30 seconds or until coarsely chopped, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Stir together cranberries, strawberries, and sugar in a medium bowl.
Stir together 2 cups boiling water and gelatin in a large bowl, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Stir in juice, and chill 30 minutes or until consistency of unbeaten egg whites. Stir in cranberry mixture, pineapple, and celery. Spoon mixture into 12 lightly greased (2/3-cup) molds; cover and chill molds 8 hours or until firm.