Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 1/3 cup(s) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, butter, and orange juice. Stir until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Spread the cranberries into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FoodieTeacher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes