This tangy, refreshing spritzer is perfect for a summer lunch.
Yield: Makes 9 cups
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 2 (12-ounce) cans frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 4 lemon slices
- 4 orange slices
- 4 lime slices
- 2 (23-ounce) bottles orange-flavored sparkling mineral water, chilled*
- Garnish: lemon slices
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher; cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove fruit with a slotted spoon, and discard. Stir mineral water into cranberry juice. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
- * 2 (750-milliliter) bottles chilled champagne may be substituted for sparkling mineral water.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages