- 2 cups water
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Ginger ale or seltzer
- Combine water and cranberries in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; boil 8 to 10 minutes or until skins pop. Remove from heat. Process cranberries, in batches, in a food processor until coarsely pureed. Press pureed cranberries through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding solids. Add sugar and remaining 4 ingredients to cranberry puree, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- To serve, remove from freezer and thaw. Mix with ginger ale or seltzer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This