Cranberry Spinach Salad
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) almonds blanched and slivered
- 1 pound(s) spinach rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted.
- 3. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- 4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil.
- 5. In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted almonds and cranberries.
- 6. Toss dressing with spinach just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Spinach Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads