Cranberry Spinach Salad
- 3/4 cup(s) Blanched and slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Cider vinegar
- 1 cup(s) Dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) Minced oignon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) Poppy Seeds
- 1 pound(s) Spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) Toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) White sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) White wine vinegar
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- In a large bownl, combine the spinach with the toased almonds and cranberries.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine venegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil (don't use olive oil, it is too strong a taste). Toss with spinach just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laflly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Spinach Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads