Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 quart(s) cranberry juice cocktail juice
- 12 ounce(s) frozen lemonade
- 12 ounce(s) pineapple juice
- 21/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) vodka
- 4 cup(s) water
- Boil water and sugar 5 minutes. Cool and add rest of ingredients. Freeze in 5 qt ice cream pail. Serve with 7 up.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lacielynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Slush Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic