Create a festive garnish for each glass...just slip the cranberries and orange and lime slices onto wooden skewers.
Yield: 23 1/3 cups
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 8 cups water, divided
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (2-ltr.) bottle lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Garnishes: fresh cranberries, orange slices, lime slices
- Combine sugar and 2 cups water in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add grape juice, next 3 ingredients and remaining 6 cups water.
- Pour into 2 (one-gallon-size) heavy duty plastic zipping bags; freeze until solid.
- To serve, place frozen mixture into a punch bowl; pour chilled lemon-lime soda over mixture. Stir to break up chunks until mixture is slushy. Garnish each serving, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Slush Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Beverages