Cranberry Sauce Jello
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) raw cranberries
- 1 whole(s) orange (including rind)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 box(es) small red jello
- 2 cup(s) hot water
- 3/4 cup(s) cold water
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped apple
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced purple grapes
- 1 can(s) pineapple drained
- Drain pineapple and set aside.
- Grind the cranberries and the orange including the rind. Pour the sugar over the mixture and set aside.
- Dissolve the jello using 2 cups of hot water and 3/4 cup of cold water.
- Squeeze remaining juice from the pineapple and add it to dissolved jello along with the apples, grapes, and nuts. Once well mixed add the ground mixture and stir well.
- Refrigerate until well set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wendyc122004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Sauce Jello Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts