CRANBERRY SAUCE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1-12 oz package(s) fresh cranberries
- 1 whole(s) orange, peeled and pureed
- 1 whole(s) apple, peeled, cored & diced
- 1 whole(s) pear, peeled, cored & diced
- 1 cup(s) dried mixed fruit, chopped
- 1 cup(s) pecans, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- In a medium saucepan, boil water and sugar until sugar dissolves. Reduce the heat to simmer, and stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Store covered in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Auntiean1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CRANBERRY SAUCE EXTRAORDINAIRE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments