Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 ounce(s) Fresh cranberries
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup(s) Orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Orange liqueur
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon(s) Grated Lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Freshly grated nutmeg
- stir together all ingredients in a heavy sauce pan over medium-high heat; cook, stirring often, 5-7 minutes or until cranberry skins begin to split.
- Reduce to medium-low, and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, until thickened.
- Remove from heat, and let cool 15 minutes. Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
- Store mixture in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note