- 1/4 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 bag(s) cranberries
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple with syrup (reg size can not large)
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- put all ingredients in a pan-bring pan to boil.
- Cover, turn heat down to medium, it will continue to Boil. Continue to boil until mixture thickens.
- Pour into a mold or dish & refrigerate over night or until set
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeDailey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables