Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 bag(s) cranberries
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple with syrup (reg size can not large)
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- put all ingredients in a pan-bring pan to boil.
- Cover, turn heat down to medium, it will continue to Boil. Continue to boil until mixture thickens.
- Pour into a mold or dish & refrigerate over night or until set
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeDailey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables